The Under Armour Charged Bandit 2 Night is a lightweight running shoe in the neutral category.
The breathable and stretchy upper features highly reflective mesh for superior visibility in low light conditions.
Under Armour's responsive Charged cushioning midsole is firmer below the heel and softer below the forefoot, to provide support that's balanced with comfort.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel / toe drop: 10mm
- Weight: 230g
- Reflective mesh upper for superior visibility in low-light conditions
- Seamless internal heel cup for a locked-in, anatomical fit throughout the foot
- Smooth, ultrasonic welded seaming with Bemis tape for next-to-skin support & comfort
- Firm external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot in place
- Unique tongue construction connects to the upper to stay put & further enhance fit
- Moulded Micro G® footbed takes the shape of your foot for great cushioning & fit
- Two-piece Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer below the heel & softer below the forefoot for a blend of support & comfort that’s built to perform
- Rubber outsole provides full ground contact with deep flex grooves for extra flexibility where you need it most
- High-abrasion rubber added to high-wear areas on the heel for increased durability
- Staff Review
Staff Review No