Great for training in the cooler months, the Under Armour women's Threadbourne Streaker long sleeve running top works well worn alone, or over a base layer.
Utilising UA Microthread technology, moisture is drawn away from the body to the outer edge of the fabric where it quickly evaporates, keeping you dry and comfortable.
Thumb holes pull the sleeves down to form a half-mitt, providing additional protection for your hands on chilly runs.
- UA Microthread technology in the fabric dries fast and won‘t cling or chafe
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Ergonomic flatlock seams allow you to move free without fear of chafing
- Generous 1/2 zip front with stand collar for quick and easy ventilation
- Thumbholes keep sleeves secure & help seal in your body heat
- Shaped drop-tail hem delivers enhanced coverage without looking big & bulky
- Rolled side seam & contrast binding details
- Reflective details deliver greater visibility on low-light runs
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A